Schlumberger

Schlumberger Employee Reviews for Field Technician

I do believe that GOD plans always beautifull for us. With a good faith and right motivation can lead myself for better future as long as i never give up even there is no hope. Work In Schlumberger is a honour for me and now I can see myself in a big opportunity to learn many things here and to meet much different peoples with any character and also much of new challenges. Also to be focus on self development with the combination of emotional, technical ,attitudinal and behavioural type patterns to suit the situation. Work at an optimum level with a concentrated effort on values, ethics and beliefs even in high pressure of work. I like to attack difficult tasks and feel the satisfaction experienced when completed. Relationships of any level matter and most of all to complete all tasks and jobs in the safest possible manner. Hard part come come when you lose your work partner because last Oil and Gas downturn and see many people need to be terminated from company.
SLB care of safety and care of family healty.We have the stop work authority once we find the hazard situation at work place.Safety habit make me fell better and confortable.
Pros
free kunches.
Cons
healt care and insurance.