Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Indonesia16 reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,791 reviews

Open source workplace and independence

the working atmosphere in this company is oriented to the European style, so individual performance is highly preferred. must have the ability to take important decisions. At that time the company put on an "open source" work atmosphere, where people could work in areas he liked, such as working while massaged by massage chairs, playing music, etc. so that employee productivity is expected to increase.

Tempat kerja yang aman

Disini saya belajar banyak tentang proses solder,dang di perusahaan kesejahteraan karyawan jg di utamakan baim dalam safety,kenyaman bekerja dan lain sebagainya

Pros

Dapat makan dan juga fasilitas bus

The Best

Semoga kedepan nya makin bagus dan memperdulikan karyawan nya yg sudah berjuang tapi tidak di hargai

Schneider

Umur di sini sangat di tentukan,Kontrak kerja sangat singkat

Pros

Di perhatikan dengan baik

Cons

Target

I love schneider electric manufaturing

Di schneider electric sayang bekerja selama 3 tahun, the best quality pokonya, saya masih ingin bersama schneider, tapi belum rezeki, saya bisa bekerja selama 3 tahun, saya harap bisa bekerja di schneider lagi.

Pros

Good quality

Cons

Menurut saya tidak ada

A great company

They was really great company, with all the mission and vision they had. They really pointing at employee well bring and safety. They vision are, think like owner, work like owner, dare to distrub, costumer first, green company, with all good management inside.

Leadership & management

- good management and organized leadership - excellent relationship between employees and management team - a conducive working atmosphere between Client, contractor & subcontractor

nothing

Everything is good, starting from the work environment, health, working hours, buses when going home the night shift, leaders, friends, salaries are all balanced and very good in my opinion and if given the opportunity I want to work again here. Maybe one just lacks no lunch

Pros

free lunch

Cons

healthcare

Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric adalah Perusahaan yang sangat bagus. Dan yang sangat bersih. Perusahaan yang begitu cara kerja nya selalu bagus.

Pros

Makan Siang Gratis

Cons

Tidak Kekurangan Sama sekali

Job security

Good place for job security. Highly complex organization. Well established processes. Employee friendly policies. Leadership requires more focus on values.

good place

good place,environment, facility, well being for working. great location, workspace,culture and enjoyable. good relationship between employee and management.

Planner

We have do hard working as Japanese company. The family management make the decision is not so professional but make us more discipline and try to achieve the target

Pros

Dormitory

Cons

Long working hours

Development Experience

Being responsible for develop system in mechanical engineering is not quite difficult. The main problem is to build the way of thinking for every person in team. We have to adapt the culture and add some good idea to develop it. And being sorround among the others.

Pros

Free lunches, compensation, facility, culture

Cons

So many job task (the management is not well handled)

Kenyamanan karyawan dalam bekerja sangat di utamaka

Jam masuk kerjanya agak di lambatin, misalnya dari jam 00:06 pagi bisa di lambati ke jam 00:07 pagi, dan pulang nya pulang nya juga di perlambat

Pros

Karyawan yang dari safkon bisa jd karyawan lokal (jadi karyawan PT sceneider langsung)

Cons

Jam masuk nya terlalu pagi

Work life balance

I got work life balance in here. There is place that we can take break for while during stress of job. This company also provide for mother's room

discussing,watching,sleeping

I am hardworker. I have learned about switchyard,technical engineering in system, and also about etap

Pros

free lunch

Cons

healtcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Schneider Electric. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits