SCI Ecommerce

SCI Ecommerce Employee Reviews

Indonesia4 reviews

Fun Workplace

A fun workplace to develop your skills. You can learn many things in here, not just work. I love working here ~Because I work in the customer service division, so I have to be able to divide my time very well.

friends are very helpful, the leaders also help in improving a job, and rhe company also supports us as employees, and very pleasant office environment which is like a second family to me

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Short Breaks and Health insurance

Great place to work and Strong culture

Great company with even better benefits. Very supportive management, team leads and team seniors to help answer any questions. The most supportive environment I’ve ever had the pleasure of working for. Love this job! I hope that we can return to the offices soon so that we can all chat in person.

Pros

the benefits

Cons

Very start-up working culture

Fast-paced working environment. If you seek personal growth and you want to challenge yourself to the fullest. This is your place. You can have your own opinion and they will welcome it, a very start-up working culture. It's a good chance for young and fresh-graduate to learn here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SCI Ecommerce. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits