Smart Services
4,2 dari 5 bintang.
Buat Ulasan

Ulasan Karyawan Smart Services

Beri ulasan untuk perusahaan ini
Jabatan
Semuanya
Lokasi
Semuanya

Sortir berdasarkan

Paling MembantuRatingTanggal
Menampilkan 19 ulasan

Diverse work environment with support for growth

Ulasan Pilihan Indeed

Ulasan yang paling bermanfaat dipilih oleh Indeed
Smart Services, Inc. is unique in the breadth of work it undertakes and the staff it hires. A full service Survey/Mapping department compliments robust Traffic and Environmental departments that, paired with close working relationships with several Civil Engineering and private building outfits in the area, create an environment open to both specialization and general familiarity with the many aspects of land use, protection, and design. The leadership staff strive to make sure those who are seeking to learn have opportunities and support to do so, both in the field and in the office.

Keunggulan

Support for further education, opportunities to fill many roles, friendly work environment

Kekurangan

Limited size, remaining within an area of specialization not always possible
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?

Caring and supportive work culture

I enjoy my work and feel appreciated for it. The company is easy to work for, the remuneration is appropriate and the ability to change my hours to suit my lifestyle is a big bonus. I never feel pressured to take work, but feel appreciated for the hours I do work. My Clients are selected for the suitability of my work style, so the Client receives the best service.

Hastings was great experience

Had a great understanding boss that supported me when my son was sick and had to travel urgently to Auckland Helpful team had the pleasure of working with a colleague who had worked with previously

Travel

Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?

Informele, professionele organisatie met korte lijnen naar management

Smart Services is een informele organisatie waar professionele gewerkt wordt. Genoeg tijd voor gezellige zaken

Great company

By far the best company I've ever worked for! I have had such a great experience working with the people at this company that I would not change it for the world
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?

Beri penilaian untuk tempat kerja terakhir Anda

Bagikan pengalaman Anda untuk membantu orang lain

Conoces de todo

Aprendes de todo un poco. Tu mismo gestionas los avances Tu jefe es chevere

Terrible place

Owner is a crock and fraud...terrible place to work ...no benefits vaction or health insurance ........................................................

Awesome Company

They were great to work for in every possible way. I would love to continue to help them and work for them on the side if possible. Also, I am part shareholder.

Beyond laid back

Very laid back, Not knowing whether I was working until the day of. Taking shortcuts to fix problems. Undermining the customer. The hardest part was the lackadaisical approach to the day's work.

Not good

Wasn't a good place to work. The hours were hit and miss and so was the pay. Was promised more after 30 days but never got it and the owner lost his contracts.

Work

Not enough work

company review

Conducted inventory checks for t-shirt department on a biweekly basis and computed data using Excel. Performed quality control inspections on finished products

brilliant

Great opportunities. Now taken over by cranstoune. Great insight into systems and how the service works and impacts communities. I enjoyed my time here as a volunteer administrator.

nice

lovely

Professional place to work

SMART offers excellent services at a very reasonable price. The work is intense and detailed but support is always available from management. Very competitive.

Professionalism

Smart services

Helped Children with Reading Habits as an after school program. Also assisted with HW, however, it was difficult keeping the children's attention to consistently read.

Free Lunch

Not enough hours

Very nice place to work

Employer and employees very easing going and great people to work for and along side of. You do work long hours in all weather types. No room for advancement unless you have a college degree in surveying, or some type of engineering.

People are Great

Kekurangan

Long days in good and bad weather
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?

Productive and fun work environment

I really enjoyed this job, the company was based in Alicante Spain we would travel to jobs daily in different areas of Spain, I was the only Spanish speaking employee in the company and the only driver.

Company vehicle

The staff

Excelente ambiente laboral

Llegas, checas, te dan tu dinero, inicias caja, empiezas a cobrar, te dan media hora de comida, a la hora de salida sales unos diez minutos antes para el corte, y te checan

BUEN SUELDO

HORARIOS
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?

La direccion es muy atenta

Me parece una empresa con mucho interes en su personal , solo que los jefes inmediatos no cumplen lo que se les dice.

Prestaciones

Kekurangan

Piden mas tiempo y no lo pagan

Good Workculture

I have 4 yrs of experience is this company and what ever I know about recruitment i have learn it from this company. This is my first job and I really enjoy to work here.

friendly work environment

Kekurangan

Nothing beneficial or motivational for the employees
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?

Ingin tahu lebih banyak bagaimana rasanya bekerja disini?

Tanyakan mengenai pengalaman bekerja atau interview di Smart Services. Komunitas kami siap menjawab.Ajukan Pertanyaan

Rating keseluruhan