Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 2,613 reviews
Pekerjaan yang menyenangkan
Clint coverage generalist (Current Employee) –  Surabaya5 December 2019
Pekerjaan yang menyenangkan, iklim pekerjaan yang saling support.
linggkungan kerja yang produktif dan fasilitas yang bagus
customer service officer (Former Employee) –  Jakarta14 November 2019
lingkungan kerja sangat produktif,kenyamanan fasilitas,jenjang karir yang sangat bagus,bonus oke,ruang lingkup kekeluargaan
Pros
fasilitas lengkap.ada bedroom, pantry ala cafe, stress room yang dilengkapi berbagai macam game
Cons
waktu rehat terbatas
workplace
Officer (Former Employee) –  jakarta29 June 2017
it was a fun workplace for me. it also helped to improve my ability to sell products, increase my analytical skills and also enlarge my networks. however, I only worked there less than a year.
Fun workplace
Online Treasury Admin Staff - Transaction Banking (Former Employee) –  Jakarta, Indonesia30 November 2014
Typical work on a daily basis is to setup internet banking for new corperate customers also maintaining if there are any facilities for existing customers. And communicating with solution delivery team whether there is issues regarding trade setup.
Working with straight2bank system that control customer profile and CBS system which provides information of customer account.
Learned many things about banks database system and get to have more knowledge on how the process of internet banking is setup and delivered to needs of customers

Co-workers are really cooperative and willing to help if any issues that might come
Hardest job is when you already have many customer documents to be setup and suddenly there is an issue that can't make the internet banking setup as per due date so we must chase the operation that is based in Chennai , India by phone until it's done even if it's until midnight at the office.

Enjoyable part is when we get to interact and share our opinion of what have come up on several weeks to our supervisor who will be willing to give advice.
Pros
Great Co workers
Cons
If system goes down
Nice and friendly
Country Finance System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jakarta, Indonesia5 November 2014
no many thing i remember since i only worked here for 1 month before i move to deloitte. but i found very good line manager in my first assginment who always encourage me to be better.
Nice place to work
Country Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Jakarta, JK22 January 2014
Standard Chartered Bank Indonesia is nice place to work and learn with medium to high stress level.
Pros
Agile working
Cons
Low salary