Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Employee Reviews

Indonesia12 reviews
Working in SCB was a great experience. They value the diversity and have a good campaign about equality. They provide good facility and environment. Good
Selalu ada kesempatan di setiap usaha. Semoga dapat pekerjaan kembali
Cukup membantu utk biaya hidup dan bayar kontrakan
Pros
Bersih
Cons
Terlalu ketat
Sangat bagus dan mensejahterakan karyawan dan bisa diandalkan
Pros
Baik
Cons
Tidak ada
Pengalaman kerja yg luarbiasa serta mendapatkan pengalaman work team
Pros
Good company
Cons
Kurang berinovasi
Pekerjaan yang menyenangkan, iklim pekerjaan yang saling support.
lingkungan kerja sangat produktif,kenyamanan fasilitas,jenjang karir yang sangat bagus,bonus oke,ruang lingkup kekeluargaan
Pros
fasilitas lengkap.ada bedroom, pantry ala cafe, stress room yang dilengkapi berbagai macam game
Cons
waktu rehat terbatas
it was a fun workplace for me. it also helped to improve my ability to sell products, increase my analytical skills and also enlarge my networks. however, I only worked there less than a year.
We are have been targeted to achieve certain sales target both individually and as a team. Together we as a team help each other to achieve the overall target. It is really fun since all the team member is easygoing and kind, I would like to said that in here we really work hard and play hard.
Typical work on a daily basis is to setup internet banking for new corperate customers also maintaining if there are any facilities for existing customers. And communicating with solution delivery team whether there is issues regarding trade setup.
Working with straight2bank system that control customer profile and CBS system which provides information of customer account.

Learned many things about banks database system and get to have more knowledge on how the process of internet banking is setup and delivered to needs of customers

Co-workers are really cooperative and willing to help if any issues that might come

Hardest job is when you already have many customer documents to be setup and suddenly there is an issue that can't make the internet banking setup as per due date so we must chase the operation that is based in Chennai , India by phone until it's done even if it's until midnight at the office.

Enjoyable part is when we get to interact and share our opinion of what have come up on several weeks to our supervisor who will be willing to give advice.
Pros
Great Co workers
Cons
If system goes down
no many thing i remember since i only worked here for 1 month before i move to deloitte. but i found very good line manager in my first assginment who always encourage me to be better.
Standard Chartered Bank Indonesia is nice place to work and learn with medium to high stress level.
Pros
Agile working
Cons
Low salary