TechnipFMC
4,0 dari 5 bintang.
Buat Ulasan

Ulasan Karyawan TechnipFMC

Beri ulasan untuk perusahaan ini
Jabatan
Semuanya
Lokasi
Indonesia8 ulasan

Sortir berdasarkan

Paling MembantuRatingTanggal
Ada 8 ulasan yang cocok dengan pencarianLihat 2.101 ulasan

Our job in IT TechnipFmc is so much cooler than the typical IT professional.

Ulasan Pilihan Indeed

Ulasan yang paling bermanfaat dipilih oleh Indeed
IT TechnipFMC team is committed to understanding business needs, how what we do connects to business operations, and will continue to prioritize improving technology capabilities and service continuity.

Enjoyable

Working in TechnipFMC basically the management always support on safety aspect. MANAGEMENT commitment and visibility have proven the support towards safety.

management care and respect

So far no comments
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?

Excellent work culture to work

Strong Management and you will be given full responsibility and Authority to Manage independently as long as the PMR is within the projected level. Truly a MN culture and respected each & every individuals equally. Company reputation and customer satisfaction stands at top rather than profitability.

Flexible on IN & OUT Timing

No canteen

Examwople: Productive and fun workplace

In our company you have to work normal 10 hrs. a day ( 8+2 OT ) if theirs' OT extension request i/ we have to comply. Our daily routine is to prepare company document, drawings and go directly to the field/ job-site to discuss/ coordinate with our Subcontractor personnel in-charge regarding work activities. Organize Tool box meeting everyday regarding Safety awareness and precautions before start to work. Lastly i will sign the Permit To Work to start the work. As the work goes on, I will check if the workers follow the drawing and specifications. At the end of the day we are required to attend the management meeting to submit our daily reports or work problems if any.The hardest part of my job was in Indonesia because their skilled workers can't speak English well so i have learned there language. When i know their dialect i enjoy my job.
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?

Career and knowledge booster with good package

The company where you can learn and develop your skills and character as a professional. Work is tough but with harmony within the workplace. You can never go wrong with Technip because this company can take you further.

Keunggulan

Free accommodation, food and transpo with good benefits

Kekurangan

Rotations varies according to class
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?

Beri penilaian untuk tempat kerja terakhir Anda

Bagikan pengalaman Anda untuk membantu orang lain

Challenging workplace

Enjoy and challenging job here on my last PJ with several issue from minor to major. HSE cultures from below the average and we manage to overturn it into a reasonably acceptable above average hence to achieve that takes many efforts from top to bottom which we always believe key successful of the PJ depends on TEAM effort and the positive behavior shown by all project personnel from amangement level to the workers level. what i have learned most in this PJ is to have trust and accountability in order to increasingly informed to the desired objective of ZERO Harm. however there is always the hardest part bound is such lesson learned is not being taken seriously by the front line resulting several repeatative Non Conformance and Near miss incident occured. Moving on we trust that by having a campaign program and HSE workshop including site coaching we manage to create an awareness and the result is fantastic.

Keunggulan

insurance medical benefits is good

Kekurangan

meal allownace benefits and telephone was indeed too slow.

Productivce Staff

fun workplace. productive staff. I learned so many things and I can adapt it for my next project. The hardest thing was the summarization of work delay.

sharing new ideas

Healthcare
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?

Good team work and challenging project

Challenging project, a lot of experiences particularly in sub sea with a great team work. Struggling with sub contractors at the beginning but finally we can fix it. Really enjoy for 2 years project with Technip Oceania.
Apakah ulasan ini bermanfaat?

Ingin tahu lebih banyak bagaimana rasanya bekerja disini?

Tanyakan mengenai pengalaman bekerja atau interview di TechnipFMC. Komunitas kami siap menjawab.Ajukan Pertanyaan

Rating keseluruhan

Ulasan TechnipFMC Berdasarkan Lokasi

• Perusahaan
  • TechnipFMC
  • Ulasan Karyawan
Beri tahu kami cara meningkatkan halaman ini
Apa yang ingin Anda tambahkan atau ubah?