Tokopedia

Tokopedia Job Security & Advancement reviews

Indonesia22 reviews

Clear
3.5Job Security & Advancement

Good company to work & grow

really love the working environment, supportive team, & good culture,my team always give me the chance to grow & contribute to the team's development & also appreciate every work I've done

Great place for an internship

You can learn a lot here as an intern or fresh graduate, especially in software engineering best practices. The benefit is also good for interns, although I can't say the same about full-time employees.

None. I realize liked the company. I grew up there as a product manager and had many opportunities to work cross-functionally with the engineers and designers.

Enjoyable colleague with clear career progression

Enjoyable colleague with clear career progression and biyearly performance appraisal. Workload varies between teams, and high salary gap. You could be in a high workload team but with a below average salary.

Place to grow yet not appreciated

-Provide growth and fun working environment, Many things to learn and many opportunities to show your big ideas to management. -Performance review still not carried in a proper way and there isn't any proper career development. Good employees feels not appreciated because the working load and wage are not considerate

Pros

Fun working environment

Cons

Bad Performance review, theres no proper career path

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tokopedia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits