Unilever

Unilever Salary & Benefits reviews

- Gain direct experience about management of a large company - Get the chance to meet great people so you can learn a lot from them - Get a sizable salary according to the job
Pros
good salary
Cons
Unilever Indonesia is a huge company with mature organization and massive innovation in every categories. It is a great place to learn but not to stay due to high competition between coworkers which lead to unhealthy and fake relationship. But the benefits and perks are good compare to other similar consumer goods company.
Una buena empresa transnacional donde se realiza grandes actividades de ventas en los diferentes canales como tradicionales o mayoristas
Pros
medico essalud
Cons
si
in here I learned about how to be a good Finance day to day and my superior always support me on that, but it's not the right place for who already have family because the long working hours
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Cars and health care
Excellent, pleasant, smart people to learn from. People are realistic and fair. Leadership is very good although things tend to be kinda slow. Excellent benefits but very average salary.
Well, for almost 2 years working in this company, no doubt that the company gave me so well with the salary and other benefits. The company is very giving in educational/training for their employee, chance to develop your self to support you in delivering the goals..I like the culture, to win and be a leader in everything. Hunger-to-win culture.For fresh graduate/entry level, work life balance is the biggest challenge as we need to manage our time to work effectively so we will not forget that we also have a life outside the company. How to balance your personal life and your work. However, it is tough working in this company, always under pressure.In overall, it is pleasure for me to have a wonderful experience to work there.
Pros
benefits, training, self development
Cons
work life balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Unilever?