United Overseas Bank

United Overseas Bank Employee Reviews

Indonesia12 reviews

Fun workplace but low in salary

the management should be fixed.It was very awful in the new management with new leaders.2 years not having an upgrade salary because of someone bailed me to be the worst employee to maintain the KPI graphic.

Pros

great building in the centre office, healthcare

Cons

low salary, underpaid.

Bekerja kelompok

Bekerjanya seperti pada lingkungan keluarga sendiri Karena terdapat Masing2 Divisinya mungkin hampir setiap divisi sama seperti apa yang saya alami.

Pros

Insentif

Cons

Kita harus menjadi Nasabah pula agar berinvestasi

Good Communication

The department that I worked at has good communication and they allow us to be creative yet flexible with our ideas. Communication flow is always good and easy to follow for everyone in the building.

Good workplace with more benefit for staff especially in medical

Enjoy working in this big company. Giving me lot of experience working in a big group. Leaning in Banking system, management and administration works.

Jenjang karier

Uob tdk ada jenjang karier yang pasti, utk karyawan lama krg diperhitungkan loyalitas nya

Pros

Gaji dan fasilitas

Cons

Tdk ada jenjang karir

Disappointing policy on Yearly bonus

The weak point of working here is when you’ve already drop a resignation letter before the yearly bonus salary given, you won’t get your bonus. For example if you drop the letter on February (with 2 months notice), you won’t get your yearly bonus that is paid on 25 March. This is disapointing because yearly bonus is actually our one year of hardwork.

Supervisor

Saya bekerja pertama kali di capem bekasi menjadi teller selama hampir 10 tahun dan lalu diangkat menjadi supervisor di capem kramat jati sampai pindah lagi terakhir kali di rasanya said. Selama bekerja di perusahaan ini menyenangkan..banyak ilmu dan pengetahuan baru yang saya dapatkan dibidang perbankan. Saya juga pernah mengikuti ujian Basel 1 dari BI dan hasilnya memuaskan. Itu saja sekilas diri saya selama bekerja di Uin. Terima kasih.

Job is fine but need the improvement on the process

Management culture is good to grow the company, however need improvement on operational service internaly and externaly to clients, in order to make balance between strategy and implementation.

Good learning experience

This internship provided me with a good learning experience, and all the staff were very welcoming. They each taught me so much about the corporate world

A great place to climb up for the single person

A very competitive company with competitive management that constantly drive you forward and making you better or break. Need to be strong mentally to survive in the company.

Pros

Flexibel work with flexible team head.

Cons

The sallary is enough for single but not those who havefamily

Great experiance

Im working as customer service. I receiving and handling complains and openning new account. Receiving phone call from customer and checking balance account.

Hands on learning experienced within the Banking Retail

Looking lots of numbers day in and day out I have learned the functions of banking industry Management is very professional Co workers are assisting one another, team player The most enjoy part of the job is month end due to closing book and tons of tasks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United Overseas Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • United Overseas Bank
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?