Wall Street English
View all Wall Street English reviews

Wall Street English

Wall Street English Employee Review

Education business but toxic culture

The company actually said their goal is to help and develop people. What a big joke.I’ve never saw such a big turnover in a company such as this one. Defintely because of the insane amount of workload, non ethical ( you get sweared with very bad words) , not professional and just big bunch of bad leaders. Plus you have to pay for expenses of this company (taxis, operational, etc) and get a very complicated and long process to reimbursed. Its c r a z y . They basically pay you only for taking it back.

Pros

Big name. I guess

Cons

Low pay for entry level, insane workloads, you have to pay for your company expense with your own money

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Stressful and toxic

Bad management, ask the employee to work work and work, pressure here and there. No work life balance. Toxic people everywhere. You need to work extra hour or else u will be titled lazy, no work hard enough, no motivation, give u a lot of bad comment.

Pros

Cons

Short breaks, work more than 9 hours/day, dayy off still work
Same location

Toxic workplace culture that exploits. Run.

Hours for teachers here are 12-9PM. You will be asked to work on days off and come in for meetings even if you have taken leave. Managers expect teachers to be able to complete last minute tasks even when teachers are sometimes made to teach 4 classes back to back with no break. Workplace culture is toxic and communication between departments seems to be non-existent. Getting a straight answer out of anyone save one indirect manager seems impossible. No one wants to take accountability of anything for fear of CEO anger management issues. Turnover due to said issues is huge. Long serving staff and new staff leaving the company in droves due to the immature and short sightedness of sr. level management.

Pros

Housing allowance

Cons

high pressure, high turnover, poor management, They don't care anything about the people working there, just what they can get out of them, RUN. They say they are a "family" to make the verbal and emotional abuse acceptable.
Same location

Too many pressure

Been working there for a long time, I had a lot of fun at first, but after years, everything is changed. The job was driving me crazy, I lost motivation, no one even care about what I have been through, they’re just care about targets and money. And when we have to do the renewal thingy, it was supposed to be the Sales team job who approach the members since they’re the one who get the big commission, but they put the pressure on the service team, and we just get some, and it’s not even a half of their commission. Well, it’s not fair for me, but it’s up to you if you still want to work there.

Pros

We can make friends with the members

Cons

A lot of those

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wall Street English. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Wall Street English Reviews by Location

• Wall Street English
  • Education business but toxic culture