Wall Street English

Wall Street English Employee Reviews

Good people to associate

I 've got the opportunity in the newest branch office in Bandung, spent 2 years as a Service Officer and I learned a lot about services and as a front liner as well. Promoted as a Center administrator and stayed in South Tangerang Branch for 6 months, end up as Area Center Administrator for 4 branches office stationed in Head Office SCBD Central Jakarta. Nice environment yet the management needs improvement.

Education business but toxic culture

The company actually said their goal is to help and develop people. What a big joke.I’ve never saw such a big turnover in a company such as this one. Defintely because of the insane amount of workload, non ethical ( you get sweared with very bad words) , not professional and just big bunch of bad leaders. Plus you have to pay for expenses of this company (taxis, operational, etc) and get a very complicated and long process to reimbursed. Its c r a z y . They basically pay you only for taking it back.

Pros

Big name. I guess

Cons

Low pay for entry level, insane workloads, you have to pay for your company expense with your own money

Too many pressure

Been working there for a long time, I had a lot of fun at first, but after years, everything is changed. The job was driving me crazy, I lost motivation, no one even care about what I have been through, they’re just care about targets and money. And when we have to do the renewal thingy, it was supposed to be the Sales team job who approach the members since they’re the one who get the big commission, but they put the pressure on the service team, and we just get some, and it’s not even a half of their commission. Well, it’s not fair for me, but it’s up to you if you still want to work there.

Pros

We can make friends with the members

Cons

A lot of those

Toxic Environment & treat Employee like a machine

With the new management of the company, they treat employees like an engine to generate revenue. Even the head office is also the same. The management builds unhealthy working conditions that impact the existing and new employee morality, reflecting in the high percentage of new hires turnover ratio.

Cons

no work life balance

Everything micro-managed by new owners

2 years ago the franchise was bought by a new group of greedy investors. They have done everything possible to make the company more profitable, often at the expense of educational quality and customer service. There are myriad problems, and that is why 2018 has seen such a massive exodus of talented individuals away from this company.

Pros

A variety of challenges.

Cons

Unstable policies, owners, and objectives.

I love to give support to people

Well, wallstreet english is about learning english. I love to give people advices why they have to learn english and to improve it. I gave them some practical examples about how to learn english effectively. Wallstreet english method is the easiest to be followed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wall Street English. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Wall Street English Reviews by Location