Worley

Worley Employee Reviews

Worley opened its doors in 1976 to service the needs of insurance industry clients in the assessment and processing of property and casualty claims. From inception the success of our business depended upon a clear understanding and desire to meet the needs of the client one challenge at a time. During our formative years, emphasis was placed on forging long-term working relationships based on mutual respect, partnership and a recognition that we are the face of our client to their customers.. This perspective served the company well and was welcomed by clients seeking the personal attention necessary to grow their businesses, serve their customers, and achieve their goals. Poised on the brink of a new era of opportunity, Worley still follows the basic tenets of its founding: hard work, speed of action, and an aggressive determination to get things done.
I'm Happy while working with Worley group on several countries. It's very Good and Strong Team Work Community group with excellent Engineering update software that they used for.
Worley is great company where we can found good work environment and meet good colleagues. Good place for get knowledge, meet great person and more experiences
Pros
Good system and positive environment
Cons
Not really well prepare when business going down
good work environment, employee relations and employee support the existence of a project
Spending close on a decade working for WorleyParsons on 3 continents, I can honestly say I'm grateful for the time I spent there. The mentoring and training was second to none. The responsibility given afforded me at such a young age, in Kazakhstan was very liberating and WP empowers their own and this method is successful in achieving the best from the workforce.
Pros
Mentoring, Freethinking, Any idea is accepted
Cons
None I can think of
Worley Parsons Indonesia is International Company with Various offshore & onshore project.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Worley?