Environmental, Social and Governance
Changing the way the world hires, for good.
Indeed’s mission is to help all people get jobs. Every day we connect millions of people to new opportunities, but we know that while talent is evenly distributed, opportunity is not.
We all have a role to play in making the world — and the world of work — a better place. We support our people, our communities and our environment, creating opportunities for current and future generations to thrive.
Goals and Commitments
We believe that our commitment to Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) is directly tied to our mission’s success and that we have the ability and responsibility to drive positive, transformative change. Consistent with this expectation, we strive to provide market-leading transparency and accountability for how we incorporate ESG throughout our operations.
Make job search faster and simpler
- Help 10 crore jobseekers get hired
- Shorten the duration of job search by 50%
Remove barriers to employment with technology
- Help 3 crore people facing barriers get hired
- Reduce inequalities in hiring
- Support first-time jobseekers in India through product innovation and partnerships
Establish a standard for measuring and improving work happiness
- Increase the number of people who are happy at work
Build sustainable equity for our people and policies
- Increase Indeed’s workforce representation of women globally to 50% and under-represented ethnic minorities in the United States to 30% by 2030
- Launch a supplier diversity initiative focused on women, LGBTQ+, veteran, people with disabilities and minority-owned businesses
- Elevate Sustainability oversight to Recruit Holdings Board of Directors