This job has expired on Indeed
Product Engineer Electromechanical
Full Job Description
1. Design mechanical solutions for sensor products. Deliver innovative and robust products.
- Study the current Schneider products and competitor’s products.
- Study the International and national standard and patents.
- Design new mechanical solutions.
- Simulate these mechanical design (fully or partially)
- Make prototype and make design validation.
- Understand the design tests results, get conclusions and propose re-adjustment actions.
- Manage prototype assembly, qualification tests and tests equipment’s realization.
- Participate to the new product industrialization.
- Technical follow-up of the product when manufacturing steps are starting.
- Transfer the new technical knowledge to TA engineers
2. Prepare the technical files which are relative to these mechanical solutions.
- According to design tests results prepare the DAO documents and associated technical documents.
- Prepare the DAO documents and validate them.
- Define and write the specifications of tests, design and control.
3. Ensure the adequacy between product specifications and product performances, cost and delay.
- Prepare and make the design validation of product plan + tests
- Prepare and make the qualification of product. Plan + tests
4. Manage small projects.
- Animate a small project team following PEP.
- Make tasks scheduling and maintain planning
- Define and organize the design tests plan and the qualification plan.
- Make and update the technical project files (study)
- Share schedule and stick to the commitment.
5. Prepare documentation for product certification.
- Prepare or update the product description report.
- Collaborate with certification manager in order to prepare all requirements requested by certification bodies.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences in the manufacturing of Electrical/ Electronic products.
- Experienced in product and process design at the product and sub-assembly levels.
- Hands-on experiences in Lean Manufacturing concepts and applications.
- Proven project management and team integration/ leadership skills.
- Independent contributor with creative flair for mechanical designing and drawing with AutoCad or related software.
- Proven ability to multi-task and drive outcomes.
- Customer service and quality oriented.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Must be willing to be based in Batam.