Adaro Energy jobs
- Check & ensure the schedule of the ship that will dock at the Kelanis terminal to prepare refueling on the ship if needed.
- Very good with Ms. Excel.
- Responsible to manage and monitor all environmental and social (E&S) compliance activities on site, including sampling, testing, auditing, and reporting as…
- Carry out the activity of receiving and paying bills in accordance with applicable regulations and standards in the company to ensure all financial related…
- Perform all fleet maintenance activities, docking, and give intruction to repair to support operational activities.
- Having competencies about oil tanker.
- Responsible to conduct the mechanical maintenance activities, testing and equipment inspection on a routine basis to ensure the power supply goes smoothly and…
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the operation of the equipment and maintaining the safety and the efficiency of the power plant and auxiliary plant…
- Monitor, analyze, evaluate and implement the financial data and activities for the projects undertaken by the company, including company interests in the…
- Identifying potential vendor candidates for the procurement of goods and/or services at Adaro and preparing tender requirements to improve the quality of goods…
- Responsible to control, monitoring and operate the power plant operational (Boiler, Turbine, BOP, and auxiliary plant) in order to reach the target and run…
- Responsible for coordination between functions so that the operational activities of the pump unit run according to the plans and target that have been set.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.