Akr Corporindo jobs
- Control and monitor control tower at branch.
- Follow up incident and making incident report.
- Share data to follow up Driver, Maintenance, and maintenance.
- Raise incident report if there's deviation.
- Bachelor degree from IT, Management, Economic, Statistic, or other related major.
- This position is responsible for handling all post fixtures vessel operations related matter.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering …
- Oil & Filter untuk for vessel engine.
- Exp min 3 years as Vessel Maintenance or Port Engineer.
- Marpol 73/78, ISM Code, SIRE, & SOLAS (Safety Of Life At Sea).
- Perform market analysis to support asset investment decision.
- Perform feasibility study when there are plans for terminal/ asset expansion.
- Monitor control tower runs real time & effectively.
- Follow up & make sure any incident raise & monitor.
- Very strong in analytical thingking.
- Responsible for branch people fulfillment and effective talent acquisition.
- Identify local key channels to source candidates and develop the programs to do so…
- Monitor fleet maintenance activities for physical transportation at Branch.
- Managing administrative and reporting duties within own department.
- Design and implement culture adoption activities.
- Develop and implement initiatives e.g. promoting key behaviors, change of mindset.
- Provide general legal advice/support to management and other internal stakeholders.
- Provide support to meet all legal and regulatory requirements both locally…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.