- Handle business correspondence drafting, internal reports and numerical data analyzing.
- Manage calendar, arrange business meeting and daily appointments.
- Analyzes and understands requirements, devise a test strategy to adequately cover the requirements, develop high-level test scenarios that implement the…
- At least 3 (three) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Minimum D3 or Bachelor Degree in computer / IT.
- Prepare projected financial statements, business activity reports and financial forecasts.
- Plan and monitor weekly, monthly cash flow to ensure the health of…
- Manage and direct all accounting activities and operations including billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue…
- Lead the risk assessment process for the development of the audit plan and road maps.
- Provides objective and independent information regarding of the various…
- Responsible to promote and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensure excellent service by continually training, monitoring and developing all aspects service in all the…
- Supervise and directs activities of Human Resoureces Department.
- Manage the day to day issues along in HR Department.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Assist the HR Manager in operations of the HR function and duties (end-to-end in daily basis).
- Involve in documentation process and prepare reports relating to…
- Responsible for front office operations and guest relations department and driving team to achieve business goals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.