Freelance, Event jobs
- Handle the recruitment process: Screening dan Interviewing.
- Handle the administrative process of Recruitment.
- Handle the recruitment various projects.
- Must have experience in organizing workshops and events.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in event planning, knowledge management, communications, and…
- Plan events with attention to financial and time constraints.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare the report.
- A passion for home & living.
- Prepare communications and event collateral materials for assigned events, including managing venue and post events as necessary.
- Follow up on special banquet event arrangements to ensure compliance.
- Respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements.
- Organizes and promotes, in cooperation with the Food and Beverage Department, special project such as Balls, Tournaments, Exhibition, Parties, Gastronomic…
International Global Network
- As an event organizer, you will have the authority to arrange and develop activities for our various events.
- The future of young generation is in your hands!
- Responsible for planning events and exhibition, be present during the event to deal with any issues.
- Make sure the event runs smoothly.
- D3 / S1 Marketing Communication/ Public Relation.
- Creative, self starter, willing traveling and having self integrity.
- Able to work well under tight deadline.
- Manage the event budget, direct costs, invoicing and accounts payable process while managing freelancers on an event by event basis where necessary.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.