- Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles.
- Depending on the type of hotel, may handle reservations outside the reservations department's opening hours.
- Ensures that all guest documentation is up-to-date…
- As a Pricing Analyst, you will be in charge of planning, executing, analyzing and optimizing pricing strategy for hotels from the demand side.
- Respects the hotel's instructions on sorting waste.
- Optimises use of cleaning products, welcome gifts and room linen.
- You are involved from the customer's arrival in the hotel, through to their paying and check-out.
- You ensure that all runs smoothly during the customer's stay.
- Raffles Hotels & Resorts is a collection of award-winning luxury hotels located in vibrant destinations around the world.
- Income Auditor (Based in Bali).
- On behalf of Raffles Bali, this position will expect you to provide support income audit functions within the organization,…
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage.
- Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences.
- Previous 5* hotel experience strongly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Exceptional guest relations/customer service skills.
- Additionally act as the hotels ambassador at the airport and promote the hotel rooms, facilities and services according to the hotels operational standards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.