Mnc Land jobs
- Final Year Student or Graduate from Diploma/Bachelor Degree in all major.
- Can work independently as well as a team member.
- Have interest in administrative task.
- Assistant for theme park construction, site coordination, monitor and control construction progress for Civil & Structure works, etc.
- Plan, manager, evaluate the availability of office space/ workstation, coordinate with other Department related with this matter.
- Final Year student or Graduate from Diploma/Bachelor Degree in interior Design/Architecture.
- Advanced with AutoCad, 3DMax or Sketch Up.
- Coordinate with the Group Director of Business and Development, Sales and Marketing Communication MNC Land, in making marketing and development planning and…
- Input all transactions into the database.
- Conduct verification, increase eligibility and documentation, each payment request to comply with company and group…
- Implement the preparation of business development strategies.
- Conducting research on competitors’ activities and market needs trends.
- Conduct in-depth operational analysis accompanied by its assocation with external factors on the performance of all companies in the MNC Land Group every month.
- Lead and direct efforts to conceive, develop and define all creative aspects of assigned project that affect guest experience.
- Responsible to processing the hotel reservation via email, telephone, telex, and fax.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.