Panorama Group jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Responsible in collecting financial data from all business units and support in evaluating financial report.
- Collecting & coordinating financial report from all…
- Create and develop human resource training and development strategies with line managers.
- Planning, directing, and delivering training and development programs…
- Create and do quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline.
- Plan, manager, evaluate the availability of office space/workstations, coordinate with other departments related to this matter.
- Age Max 35 years old.
- JAKARTA BARAT AND CENGKARENG BUSINESS CENTER (CBC), TANGERANG, BANTEN.
- Developing and monitoring HR strategies, operation systems, and tactics across all…
McKinsey & Company
- You will work in our Jakarta office as a part of our Panorama Financial Institutions and Insights consulting (PFIC) team.
Reed Panorama Exhibitions
- To be responsible for the sales of exhibition space, sponsorships and account management for the assigned international shows under a wide range of industries…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.