Talent Human Resource jobs
Anugrah Argon Medica
- Human Resource Officer - Anugrah Argon Medica.
- Helps management evaluate the effectiveness of the organization's talent strategies.
- Preferably CEO/GM/Director/Senior Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field,…
- Full-time MBA preferably from a recognized institute with five or more years’ experience in talent development & management under human resources system in…
Codex Powered By Telkom Indonesia (Codex Powered B...
- Experience in Human Resource for 2 years.
- Monitoring and Review talent acquisition and recruitment process.
- Creating and Implement company policies.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human resources.
PT. SEI Consulting Jakarta
- Develop a strategic approach to human resources the execution of these strategies related to Talent Management, Recruiting, Retention, Compensation & Benefits,…
- Responsible to provide support in the various human resource functions include staff recruitment, staffing, training, development, performance monitoring.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
- Ability to translate business needs into Human Resources initiatives.
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Sociology or equivalent.
- Candidates with experience in HR function processes, change management, organization…
- Has at least 6- 8 years’ experience in Human Resources with multiple recruiting sources.
- At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.