Tempo Scan Pacific jobs
- Bachelor degree from Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electro Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Accounting and Finance.
- Bachelor degree from Accounting/ Computerized Accounting.
- Passionate about accounting, finance and tax.
- Age maximum 24 years for S1 and 26 Years for S2.
- Managing, supervise and help prepare promo event (trade & consumer) in all channel distributions.
- Provide report on sales and evaluation during promo & provide…
- Be in charge of preparing journals and financial statements.
- Coordinate with other departments in planning annual budget.
- Have good computer skill (MS Office).
- Interpret the business strategy into supply chain solutions.
- Continuously improve all segment in Supply Chain (cost, inventory level, warehouse/DC capacity,…
- Make financial journal and management report (Balance sheet & Profit – Loss).
- Diploma or Bachelor from reputable university; majoring Accounting, min GPA 3,00 /…
- Responsible for all of the things related to products planning, controlling, and supplying.
- Bachelor Degree of Industrial Engineering/Business Management.
- Define sales strategy & and its implementation.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, control, and evaluate all store operational activities.
- Handle all corporate legal matters including agreement review, legal document audit & compliance, and other legal documents.
- Develop secondary packaging for pharmaceutical products considering all requirements (quality,function, COGS).
- Bachelor degree from any major.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.