You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Opportunity to learn the whole business.
- Our client is a market leader for Coal and Mining business in Indonesia.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, CA).
- To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have a strong…
- Our client is one of the most well established multinational company in Medan.
- A well-respected player in the industry boasting a strong track record…
- Our Client is a multinational, publicly listed company with multiple business units.
- You will be placed in their financial services division.
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal…
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Demonstrated skill in accounting and controlling complex projects.
- Must be able to find, diagnose, solve and prevent issues and potential issues relating to…
- Ensure that the reports are prepared based on generally accepted accounting principles within local and Group policy.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Task Forces - participate in task force committees meetings related to accounting, environmental, dispatch & scheduling, water management, operations &…
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.