- You will be one of the key Leaders on property.
- From business planning to team member engagement strategy to learning and development compensation and benefits…
- As the Operations/Campaign Manager, you will be required to support the PMX Lead to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of all operational functions within…
- This role report to the Area Contracting Manager.
- Each Acquisition contracting manager has to create a hotel portfolio and handling the end to end.
- Work closely with Plant Manager to develop, maintain and implement necessary capabilities to improve supply chain execution in the business.
- At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling:
- To think along with clients and sell.
- Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never…
Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and International
- The Assistant PR Manager will be responsible for driving and supporting all PR, social media and influencers/KOLs-related activities.
- Assist project manager in site work planning, project closing and post mortem when necessary.
- Ensure that all site revisions are marked up in the approved…
- Experience of minimum 2 years as Hotel Manager/General Manager at minimum 3-stars hotel.
- Managing and monitoring Business Unit goals in its region collaborating…
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Plan, manager, evaluate the availability of office space/ workstation,…
- Coaching people managers including on Performance Review and People Development.
- The HR Manager will report to the Senior HR Business Partner, APAC and be a…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.