You refined by:
- "• Ensures that all Front Desk personnel welcoming guests as soon as they arrive with great care and attention.
- "• Establishes, maintains, and uses his/her library of reference materials, periodicals, texts and sales leads: stay abreast of market trends and hotel selling…
- Your job is to: - Recruit employees depending on the site's organisation - Motivate staff, optimising their performance and their level of productivity - Assess…
- This position is dedicated to a Revenue manager with min 2 years of experience and is open for non-locals under local contract.
- Executive secretary is responsible for supporting the mission of Executive office specifically in providing administrative and organization support directly to…
- The Banquet Manager is the development and implementation of a strategy in order to fulfill the objective of increase sales and is also the management of…
- You manage and supervise a team of technicians or managers.
- You advise and assist company management in the definition of the security policy (security in the…
- You assist the Restaurant Manager in all their tasks.
- In addition, you are responsible for the organisation and the quality of services offered to the customers…
- Compile summary hotels monthly training report (with Google Docs & Excel).
- Prepare Announcement and Certificates for hotels Training.
- We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Front Office Manager to lead as an example in terms of appearance, attitude, equity & professionalism and responsible…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.