You refined by:
- The F&B managerment is the development and implementation of a strategy in order to fulfill the objective of increase sales and is also the management of…
- You ensure hotel runs smoothly and make sure guests feel satisfied with our service during their stay in our hotel.
- The Banquet Manager is the development and implementation of a strategy in order to fulfill the objective of increase sales and is also the management of…
- You assist the F&B Manager in all their tasks.
- In addition, you are responsible for the organisation and the quality of services offered to the customers at the…
- Assist the General Manager in managing the hotel, guests and employees, relationships with the regional office and owners/owner representatives in the absence…
- Identify and support the development of Programme Managers and other key position holders.
- The Country Manager – Indonesia is responsible for the management and…
- You assist the Restaurant Manager in all their tasks.
- In addition, you are responsible for the organisation and the quality of services offered to the customers…
- The talent & Culture Manager Oversees develops, and executes talent acquisition and retention strategies and plans, including directing the design and…
- Your duty is to recommend new orientations for our offer (products or services) depending on information gleaned on market changes (customer expectations), on…
- You manage a team of 6 to 15 people.
- You are in charge of running the Spa, its profitability, customer satisfaction and the skills of your team members.
Be the first to see new Manager jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.