You refined by:
- "• Ensures that all Front Desk personnel welcoming guests as soon as they arrive with great care and attention.
- Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks;
- "• Establishes, maintains, and uses his/her library of reference materials, periodicals, texts and sales leads:
- Assist Outlet Manager on manpower planning and management needs.
- Manage the food and beverage operations of the hotel to ensure the achievement of high standard…
- As directed by the Front office Manager, Performs special services for VIP Guest’s.
- Is responsible for the hotel once the daytime managers are off duty.
- Assist the supervisor and manager to carry out the quarter inventory and the yearly permanent assets inventory.
- Recruit employees depending on the site's organisation - Motivate staff, optimising their performance and their level of productivity - Assess the performance…
- Executive secretary is responsible for supporting the mission of Executive office specifically in providing administrative and organization support directly to…
- Provide administrative and service support responding to inquiries for banquet space in a timely and.
- Provide follow up in an effort to convert inquiries to…
- This position is dedicated to a Revenue manager with min 2 years of experience and is open for non-locals under local contract.
- You are responsible for implementing strategies to optimise the revenue of your hotel.
- You are in charge of deploying the relevant processes, training, methods…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.