You refined by:
- Plan and implement operations, systems and procedures.
- Implement opportunities to achieve optimal operational costs and wow Guest Experience.
- Leadership, problem solving, communication skills to lead and manage a team of property managers as well as Flagship staff.
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners.
- Developing strategies to increase revenue.
- Having experience in the same position Min 2 years.
- Professional background from Hospitality, Travel, or Tourism Industry.
- We are looking to hire passionate and energetic individuals who can take high degree of ownership and deliver results for OYO in this new market:
- Drive URNs (Used room nights) aggressively and ensure achievement of targets month on month.
- Signing up Corporates/travel agents/Events/Weddings across the…
- Support the assessment of corporate development plans, multi-year plan and opportunities through advanced modeling.
- Gather, analyze and ensure accuracy of data.
- A project manager will engage with all concerned stakeholders like business general managers, project management companies, contractors, vendors and other…
- Min 9 years of total working experience, preferably in similar hospitality industry, ecommerce, fin-tech and non-food industry.
- Train property manager to convert walk-in booking.
- Strong willingness to work on the ground with customers and hotel managers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.