You refined by:
- The F&B managerment is the development and implementation of a strategy in order to fulfill the objective of increase sales and is also the management of…
- Your duty is to manage the client portfolio allocated to you, according to criteria determined by your management and in line with ISO 9002 standards.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Retail Industry as area manager, store manager or any related field.
- Preparing and completing action plans;
- Responsible for ensuring community relations, government relations, village and religious related activities as well as renewal of licenses managed and run…
- Preferably Manager specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- The Operations Manager will be responsible to plan, execute, create coordination, to…
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager;
- Posting Date Oct 07, 2019.
- Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations.
- Henry Scott – General Manager or.
- Authorise leave, schedule Managers and Assistant Managers of the Division in view of the property demand patterns and…
- This role will report to Marketing and Communications Manager.
- This role is responsible for public relations tasks, including managing department's general…
- Good relationship with Agents or other OLTA.
- The Associate Market Manager’s primary responsibility is to onboard, develop and maintain a high-quality portfolio of hotel and property products (i.e.
Be the first to see new Manager jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.