You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Our client is currently looking for a Marketing Communications Manager who is responsible for end to end marketing initiatives for the company.
- Having skills in MARKETING ANALYSIS, TRADE FINANCE, MARKETING STRATEGY, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, SUPPLY DEMAND MODEL, VALUATIAN & MODELLING, PRESENTATION,…
- Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives;
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Ensuring the marketing operations are conducted properly.
- Responsible for planning, controlling, and coordinating marketing process.
- Developing external affair strategies together with the marketing team.
- Supporting the regional marketing team in executing local alumni relations initiatives…
- Various years of experience in sales and marketing management.
- Our client is a Global Trading company with various business lines.
- Formulate yearly marketing budget for the company.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing.
- Develop the marketing materials & tools (catalogues, brochures,…
- One in Marketing is a huge plus.
- As the VP Marketing, the responsibilities include:
- Leading and building the teams across different marketing functions.
- Leading a team of creative, digital marketing, social media and activation executives.
- Developing and implementing an integrated marketing strategy in offline…
- MORE THAN 5 YEARS of Digital Marketing experience and remarkable online campaigns.
- Make anual online marketing plan, cooperate with internal traffic, UX, PD…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.